Study and Strategy questions relating to the GMAT.
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: Advanced ATLAS questions?

by StaceyKoprince Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:35 pm

We have a product called GMAT Navigator that provides our own answers to the Official Guide solutions—and that product does come with All the GMAT. So if you have registered your book set, you have access to Navigator in your syllabus.

Our GMAT Navigator product cannot be directly connected to the Official Guide—they are two different products. But you can look up any Official Guide problems by problem number and edition number (eg, OG2020) in our Navigator product.

Note: We have not yet posted solutions for the Official Guide 2021 edition (the edition that was published bout 6 weeks ago). We're working on adding the solutions now—they'll be up in about a month. If you have OG2021, you can email our Student Services team (gmat@manhattanprep.com) to get a conversion list of problem numbers from OG2020 to OG2021. Most of the problems appear in both editions; only about 90 problems in OG2021 do not also appear in OG2020.
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep
GUILLAUMEB380
Students

by GUILLAUMEB380 Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:15 am

Okay i see ! Yes i bought the All the Gmat with the 3 different books. On the platform i do have GMAT Navigator but it tells me i have the Navigator Basic ? Is it normal ?

Okay i have the OG2021, i will send an email.

Thank you,

Guillaume
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:20 pm

You are indeed supposed to have full Navigator and your question made us realize that there's an error and it's only giving Basic access. We should have that fixed next week and then you'll see everything. :)
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
ManhattanPrep
ChiaraC647
Students

by ChiaraC647 Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:58 am

Hello,
I cannot access the "All the GMAT" advanced sections on the online platform. On the contrary I can only access the gmat starter kit and I don't know hoe to enter the code that came with the books I ordered.
Can someone help me with that?
Thanks
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:13 pm

Hi! Sorry you're having trouble with that. If you contact our student services team, they'll help you get registered—you can use the chat feature on the website or email gmat@manhattanprep.com or call 800.576.GMAT in the US and Canada.

(Note: If you bought All the GMAT and have the sheet of paper with the serial code, that same sheet should also list a URL that you can go to in order to register your book. But if that's not working for some reason, get in touch with our student services team and they'll figure it out.)

Good luck with your studies!
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
ManhattanPrep
YM548
Forum Guests

by YM548 Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:40 am

Hi, I registered my product (All the GMAT) less than 24 hours ago and the 9 week syllabus was visible initially. When I logged in again today, everything was gone and I can't access it now. Please help?
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:53 pm

Hi! You have access to two syllabi: The Free Starter Kit and the All the GMAT syllabus. In the upper left corner of your screen, you'll see the word Atlas, followed by the name of the syllabus that's currently loaded. What does it say?

If it says Free Starter Kit, click on the little horizontal arrows to see a list of all of your syllabi—you can then switch to the All the GMAT syllabus.

If you don't see All the GMAT on your list of syllabi, send an email to gmat@manhattanprep.com. Send the email from the address that you use for your MPrep account and explain what happened. (Also include proof of purchase of your All the GMAT set.) They'll get things straightened out. (Come back here and tell me if you have any problems.)

Good luck with your studies!
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
ManhattanPrep
dunkd583
Forum Guests

by dunkd583 Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:32 am

Great. :) Single books come with a card stuck inside that tell you how to register. Those ones don't have a serial code.
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:18 pm

Yes, the All the GMAT set comes with a serial code because it gives you access to a dedicated All the GMAT syllabus. So when you put in the serial code, it will unlock that entire syllabus for you.

If you buy just a single book, you will still stay with the Free Starter Kit syllabus, but when you register your book, the resources associated with that book will be added to / unlocked in the Starter Kit syllabus. So you'll still see the same syllabus but now you'll also have access to the online resources that are associated with that one book. Those resources will be added to the left-hand menu in the Starter Kit syllabus.
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
ManhattanPrep