Know where you stand
Our GMAT practice tests are built with adaptive calibration and Select Section Order, just like the real thing. Try one now and see how close you are to your goal score.
Our Online Computer Adaptive Practice Exams now include Select Section Order, the new feature that will go live for all GMAT test takers on July 11, 2017. You can now experience what it feels like to do Quant first, then Verbal, and vice versa. Click here for our full announcement.
Accurate Calibration & Content
- Realistic calibration provides you with a test-taking experience similar to the real GMAT
- Up-to-date question content reflects the reality of what you’ll see on test day
- Your results will help you accurately gauge when you’re ready to achieve your goal score on the real test
Detailed Assessment Reports
- Analyze your strengths and weaknesses by generating personalized Assessment Reports for every test you take
- Get an in-depth review of each question you answer, including data on difficulty level, topic, subtopic, and more
- Review detailed answer explanations so you can study smarter
Timing & Retake Options
- Timing settings allow you to take your test timed or untimed
- Optional Exam Reset gives you the choice to reset the question pool and take additional practice tests after you have completed all six tests
“Manhattan Prep’s GMAT practice exams do an excellent job of predicting a student’s score on the actual GMAT examination.”
– Lawrence M. Rudner, PhD, MBAFormer Chief Psychometrician of the Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC, the makers of the GMAT)
GMAT is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), which neither sponsors nor endorses this test preparation service.