Study and Strategy questions relating to the GMAT.
ashaikh
Students

2020 OG problem set not updated yet

by ashaikh Wed May 22, 2019 6:58 pm

Hi,

I bought the the official GMAT guide book 2020 and strategy guides from manhattan.
But student center only list OG problems for practice till 2019.
When will 2020 OG problems will be included in the problem set?
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: 2020 OG problem set not updated yet

by StaceyKoprince Thu May 23, 2019 6:25 pm

We're just starting in on this now. We will be switching our classes over to OG2020 in early September, so Navigator and the problem set list will definitely be updated by then. It's possible that we will get the materials up sooner, but I don't think Navigator will be updated before July at the very earliest.

Are you looking just for the problem list that classifies all of the problems? That will be the first thing we finish—I'm hoping to have that done by the end of June. Feel free to check back in with me here or to email our Student Services team (gmat@manhattanprep.com) to ask them if it's done yet. I would say it likely won't be done before mid-June, but hopefully in the second half of the month.

Actually, the first thing we'll finish—in the next couple of weeks—is a "conversion list" that shows how the question numbers map from OG19 to OG2020. So that's one way to at least get the classifications for all of the problems that are in both editions—use the OG19 problem list plus this conversion sheet. Wait about a week, then send an email to our student services team to ask for the conversion list. It might not be quite done yet, but then they'll bug us (the curriculum team) to get it to them, and then they can send it to you as soon as we've finished it.
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep
ashaikh
Students

by ashaikh Sun May 26, 2019 10:33 am

Hi Stacy,

Thanks for your feedback
That will be great if you can provide the OG 2020 problem classification list.
Also as you mentioned if you can provide the conversion list of OG2019 and OG2020 will help me to get started with practicing.

will you post it here or should i mail to gmat@manhattanprep.com ?
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Mon May 27, 2019 6:18 pm

We cannot post anything here, no—use that email I gave you. Ask them for the conversion list in about a week and then I'd check back in with them around maybe the 20th of June to see whether we have the OG2020 problem list done yet. (We may not—as I said, I'm aiming for end of June for that one—but you might as well ask a little earlier just in case we get it done early. :) )
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
ManhattanPrep
AITORL681
Students

by AITORL681 Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:01 am

Hi, I'm also encountering the same problem. I've bought the OG 2020 and the problems listed in your list don't match those of the new version of the guide.

I can't find the conversion list posted on your website, though. Are you only sending it through email?
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:53 pm

Yes, it's not officially released yet. The conversion list for OG2019 --> OG2020 is now done—you can email our student services team to get that (gmat@manhattanprep.com).

We don't have the full new OG 2020 problem list done yet and it won't be done by the 20th (3 days from now). I would give that one another several weeks. But you can at least use the conversion list to see the categorizations for all of the problems that were also in OG 2019 (which is the vast majority).
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
ManhattanPrep
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:46 pm

I'm glad it was helpful!
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
ManhattanPrep
Curtis Brabo
Students

by Curtis Brabo Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:35 pm

Do you have any update on this matter?

Thanks
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:06 pm

The OG2020 problem sets and problem list have been in all of our syllabi since the beginning of September. If you're taking a class or doing one of our on-demand programs (Interact, Self-Study Toolkit), then you've got access to everything. The problem sets are assigned throughout the syllabus. The problem list is a PDF download in the Official Guide tab on the left-hand side menu.
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
ManhattanPrep
ashaikh
Students

by ashaikh Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:31 pm

Hi,

I havent seen the OG2020 problem sets on the web page (after login)
Where else can i find it?
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:46 pm

They're in there if you started a program in Sep 2019 or later. If you started before that, you're still on an older syllabus that's tied to OG2019. In that case, just send an email to our student services team (gmat@manhattanprep.com) and ask for it—they'll email it to you. :)
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
ManhattanPrep
namratabaruah
Students

by namratabaruah Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:23 am

Hi team,

I can't find the OG2020 problem bank for the Manhattan Strategy guides. I have sent an email to gmat@manhattanprep.com asking for the same. Any help on this matter is welcome.

Thanks,
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:23 am

If you have access to Atlas (our online learning platform / syllabus), look at the left-hand main menu under Official Guide and you'll find the OG problem list link. This is a list of all of the OG problems classified by chapters of our books. (Note: Just making sure. You said you're looking for the "problem bank"—but we don't have the problem bank itself, because we don't publish the OG. We just have the classification list that we always make when they publish a new edition.)

If you don't have that access, then you did the right thing to email our student services team. They are inundated with requests right now (as it seems all customer service teams in the world are at the moment!) but they will get back to you as soon as they can.
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
ManhattanPrep