Study and Strategy questions relating to the GMAT.
AshwinP48
Students

2021 OG Problem List

by AshwinP48 Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:16 am

I have the 2021 GMAT Official Guide (was forced to buy it because that was the only one available as an ebook - due to current delivery issues). I noticed that the problem list for the 2020 Official guide was published only a few months back. When would it be possible to get the problem list for the 2021 OG (or a way to map the 2020 list to the 2021)?
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: 2021 OG Problem List

by StaceyKoprince Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:49 pm

You can get both, in fact! (Well, you can get one now and one soon.)

For the conversion list, just contact our student services team to ask (gmat@manhattanprep.com). They already have it ready to send out. For the problem list, you'll be able to download that from your Atlas account (on our site) no matter what type of GMAT account you have—even the free accounts will have it. It's just not there yet—we're planning to have the new syllabi up in mid-September. (We're targeting 14 Sep, but it could be later if we hit any snafus, so don't hold me to it! :) )

Also, if you have access to Navigator: We're aiming to get the solutions for the ~90 new problems up at the same time that the new syllabi launch, although again, this could slip by a week or two if we hit any issues. But the vast majority of the problems also appear in OG2020, so those solutions are already available—you'll just need the conversion list to find the OG2020 numbering so you can look up the solution.
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep