Have any questions or thoughts about the testing center, scratch pad, etc.? Share them here.
org388
Forum Guests

accommodation for online exam

by org388 Sat May 02, 2020 7:59 am

Hello,
Maybe someone can help me..

I got an accommodation of 50% extra time at the regular GMAT test, but I couldn't find anywhere that this accommodation is also for the online exam or/and how can I register to the online exam with accommodations.
I sent to the Official GMAT Exam an email about it as well as tried to call 3 times yesterday to the British costumer service , but it had some problem with its system.

I would be great full for getting help. It is impossible to me to do the GMAT without accommodations.

Thank you,
Or.
TasyZ709
Forum Guests

Re: accommodation for online exam

by TasyZ709 Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:12 pm

Aim 4 Recovery is an addiction treatment center located in the beautiful City of La Crescenta, California. Our mission has been to provide a unique intensive outpatient program that offers a safe, private and nurturing environment, where our Clients, that are suffering from alcohol and/or other substance addiction use issues, can receive the expert help they deserve, while still being able to live in the comfort of their own home. Most of our Clients have jobs, or go to school and therefore can not go to a live-in, residential type program, but still need a strong enough treatment center that will fit their specific needs. Aim 4 Recovery is able to do just that! We work around our Clients schedule. Our main goal is to help our Clients obtain a solid foundation, free from, alcohol and drugs, while also developing a plan for future success in all other areas of their lives, as well – Body, Mind, Emotion and Spirit. Many of our Clients have reported that they suffered alone for many years before receiving the help they deserved. Please don’t let this be you! No one should have to go through this alone. We want each of our Clients and their loved ones to know that when they reach out for help, AIM 4 Recovery addiction treatment centers will be there to reach back! AIM 4 Recovery serves the Glendale, La Crescenta, La Canada, Tujunga, and Pasadena areas, as well as all other nearby, surrounding areas.
mail2vishalkc
Prospective Students

Re: accommodation for online exam

by mail2vishalkc Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:52 am

We appreciate your flexibility in working with ALL students, particularly those with disabilities during this novel and challenging time. We have developed information below about how some of the most commonly used accommodations may work in an online environment.

Once a student has submitted their LOA to you, they can:

Work out the details directly with you, with no involvement from our office, or
Submit an exam request form to ODS, and our office can assist you in setting up the exam accommodations. For those students who like lil peep jacket merch submitting an exam request form, we will be emailing you a confirmation approximately 1 week prior to the exam with best information about what accommodations are needed.