If you have any concerns about business school applications, deadlines, etc. mbaMission Admissions Consultants will answer your questions!
PTR465
Course Students

Admissions Expertise for International MBA Programs

by PTR465 Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:46 pm

Do any of the mbaMission Admissions Consultants have experience with applications for specialized mba programs outside of the United States?

I live in New York, NY. I am applying to a specialized MBA programs in France and Italy.
mbamissionjenK
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: Admissions Expertise for International MBA Programs

by mbamissionjenK Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:14 am

Hi there,

Yes, I personally have experience helping both international applicants apply to various schools in the US and outside the US; as well as helping applicants from the US and around the world apply to various schools outside the US, with particularly strong experience with European schools. I did admissions consulting out of London for several years for example and dealt with a variety of international clients and schools, and I did my own MBA at Cambridge.

What schools in France and Italy are you looking at? Let me know how I can help; if you'd like we can schedule a free 30 minute consultation at www.mbamission.com/consult. Good luck!
Jennifer Kedrowski
mbaMission
www.mbamission.com
jen@mbamission.com

Register for a free 30 minute consult with an MBA Admissions Consultant: http://www.mbamission.com/consult.php
PTR465
Course Students

by PTR465 Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:23 pm

Hi Jen, thanks for your reply. I will contact you via email.
mbamissionjenK
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by mbamissionjenK Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:33 pm

Sounds good; I replied to you this weekend.
Jennifer Kedrowski
mbaMission
www.mbamission.com
jen@mbamission.com

Register for a free 30 minute consult with an MBA Admissions Consultant: http://www.mbamission.com/consult.php