Study and Strategy questions relating to the GMAT.
MukhtarA468
Students

Advanced Quant

by MukhtarA468 Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:43 pm

Hi,

I purchased the 7th edition prep package, and got "All the Verbal", "All the Quant", and "Integrated Reasoning and Essay". I am accessing the advanced material for quant on Atlas, but noticed that there is a book titled "Advanced Quant" as well. What is the difference between this and the advanced material on Atlas?

Thanks!
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: Advanced Quant

by StaceyKoprince Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:20 pm

Hmm...that is a different book entirely that it sounds like you haven't purchased. (It's not part of the book set you referenced.) Oops.

I've reported this to our tech team so that they can fix this issue—but I also asked whether they can let you keep your access since you were the one to let us know about this error.

The Advanced Quant guide is a separate entire book with *really* hard quant problems. We recommend using it only if/when you are already at a scoring level of 47 (out of 51) in the quant section and you are looking to go even higher. So ignore it unless/until you get to that point. The Advanced Quant book assumes that you already know everything in both All the Quant and All the Quant Companion. :D

Good luck!
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: Advanced Quant

by StaceyKoprince Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:09 pm

Hi, again, I asked our tech team to look into this and they told me that they're not seeing the Advanced Quant ebook in your account (which they shouldn't, since it's not part of the book set you ordered).

So I'm thinking that I misinterpreted what you said—when you said you noticed that there is this other book, did you just mean that you noticed we also publish this other book? Not that you're actually seeing that book among your ebooks?

I'm going to guess that that's what you actually meant. :) Let me know whether my explanation from my prior post is sufficient or whether you have any other questions.
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep