If you have any concerns about business school applications, deadlines, etc. mbaMission Admissions Consultants will answer your questions!
jingy77

Alternate Transcript

by jingy77 Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:48 am

Hello,

I am attempting to create an alternate transcript at a community college. I was wondering what types of classes should I attempt to take to make a respectable transcript. Do the courses have to be graduate level to demonstrate my ability to take those level courses, or can they be undergraduate courses? Community college or University?

So far i have these classes: Accounting/Business Finance, Statistics for Business and Economics, Elements of Statistics, Elem Applied Calculus(math for business), Calculus 1. Would these classes be suitable?

thanks

A
MBA Mission

Re: Alternate Transcript

by MBA Mission Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:20 am

Thank you for your inquiry.

Generally, candidates take one to three undergraduate classes in finance, accounting, economics, statistics or calculus. Thus, you seem to be on the right track.

Sincerely,
Jeremy Shinewald
MBA Mission

www.mbamission.com
646-485-8844

MBA Mission offers a free consultation: www.mbamission.com/consult.php

jingy77 Wrote:Hello,

I am attempting to create an alternate transcript at a community college. I was wondering what types of classes should I attempt to take to make a respectable transcript. Do the courses have to be graduate level to demonstrate my ability to take those level courses, or can they be undergraduate courses? Community college or University?

So far i have these classes: Accounting/Business Finance, Statistics for Business and Economics, Elements of Statistics, Elem Applied Calculus(math for business), Calculus 1. Would these classes be suitable?

thanks

A

thank you.

by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:21 pm

thank you for your input.
MBA Mission

Re: thank you.

by MBA Mission Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:01 pm

No problem at all. Feel free to post anytime....

Sincerely,
Jeremy Shinewald
MBA Mission

www.mbamission.com
646-485-8844

MBA Mission offers a free consultation: www.mbamission.com/consult.php

Anonymous Wrote:thank you for your input.