Have some thoughts on your particular Instructor or Tutor? Let us know!
MdAbuAsad
Course Students

Re: Any feedback on Ron Purewal?

by MdAbuAsad Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:43 pm

RonPurewal Wrote:
i don't teach the online 9-session course -- i have my hands full with live courses in the san francisco / san jose area -- but that course is taught by many of our other instructors, all of whom have been hand-picked for their impressive teaching ability.
(also, the online course costs substantially less; the $1400 figure is the approximate cost of the live course. the online course costs a few hundred dollars less.)

https://www.manhattanprep.com/gmat/clas ... ructor/108

Ron, isn't it 9 session course, which all will be taught in 'online' Sep 28 - Dec 1?
I want to enroll myself in this session. So, i need to have this response somewhat urgent-the time is very short.
Also, may I have your email number so that i can communicate with for some of my personal matter regarding this course?
Thanks...
Last edited by MdAbuAsad on Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
“The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained in sudden flight but, they while their companions slept, they were toiling upwards in the night.”
― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
RonPurewal
Students

by RonPurewal Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:02 pm

hah... that post is 6 years old! please look at the date/time stamps on posts before you respond to them, thank you.

yes, that's my online class.
MdAbuAsad
Course Students

by MdAbuAsad Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:23 pm

RonPurewal Wrote:hah... that post is 6 years old! please look at the date/time stamps on posts before you respond to them, thank you.

I've already got it Ron; I asked it to be 100% sure. Anyway, Thank you.
“The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained in sudden flight but, they while their companions slept, they were toiling upwards in the night.”
MdAbuAsad
Course Students

by MdAbuAsad Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:37 am

RonPurewal Wrote:hah... that post is 6 years old! please look at the date/time stamps on posts before you respond to them, thank you.

Ron, will this online class taught by only you? or with some other instructor (Sarah Ryan)?
Thank you...
fionaw752
Students

by fionaw752 Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:50 pm

Hi Ron,

Good evening.
I have tried to apply for your private tutoring since Sep. Casey who replied my applications told me you are not available at the moment.
I fully understand your busy schedule and tasks, and I know there are many excellent private tutors working in Manhattan Prep, but I do really want to be your private student.
I have taken GMAT test three times during this whole year and still have not got my target score. I would not apply time after time if I were able to figure a way out.
May I know when you will be available to take a new student? Or could you send me an email if you would like? My email is fionavsmile@outlook.com
I am really grateful for your kindly reply!
Many thanks to you!

Fiona
DaleP553
Students

by DaleP553 Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:04 am

Hello Ron,

I do not know your email address, so I decide to leave a note here.

I just re-took my GMAT exam yesterday, and my score went up from 700 - q50v33 (in Oct 7th) to 760 - q51v42 (in Dec 19th).

I have downloaded both Enhancement Score Reports and clearly, the 60-score difference must have been attributed to my big improvement in Verbal part - in particular, the Sentence Correction sub-section. My score in SC jumped to 94th percentile from 50th percentile.

This achievement was totally impossible without your "Thursday with Ron" series.

Thanks to you (and the videos), I learnt how to simplify sentences to get the "core" of them, how to identify the splits among answer choices, and most importantly, how to accept & learn from Official answers (no matter how "awkward" they may seem). There were so many more important lessons that I simply can't describe in words.

I just want to say: Thank you so much, Ron! You are doing a great job!

Yours sincerely,

Dale.