Discuss the pros and cons of individual programs, and their admissions criteria, with your peers here.
pcollins

Best Sources to find right program

by pcollins Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:03 am

wondering if anyone has any good resources they could suggest that have helped them identify the best schools to apply to. I have a few in mind, but am finding it difficult to find a lot of detailed third party information on specific programs.

I'm considering HBS, Haas and Kellogg - interested in marketing/consulting/strategy. Looking for other programs that may be a good fit. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.
eshieh06
Students

Re: Best Sources to find right program

by eshieh06 Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:27 pm

I also have the same question. Does anyone have any insight on what third-party resources are available to compare/contrast programs?

Thanks in advance!
Rachealw981
Forum Guests

Re: Best Sources to find right program

by Rachealw981 Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:10 am

Compare and Contrast High School versus College A good education is an important part of ones life. To achieve a good education, one should attend both high school and college. Although some people think high school has a lot in common with college, I find them to be very different. After graduating from high school I enrolled into college and noticed that there are many differences between them. A few of these differences include the attitude and responsibilities of the teachers and students and the amount of work given to the students....