Strategy Guides, Question Banks, Homework Banks, and all other MPREP GMAT Non-CAT related IR questions.
joindk
Students

Calculator

by joindk Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:16 pm

HI,
I have a concern with calculator. I know that the calculator floats above the question, but does it disables the question screen all together? I mean, say I used the calculator and got the answer, but now do I have to close the calculator before choosing my answer on answer screen? Or, can I directly click on my preferred answer?

Also, do I have to hit the 'calculator' button everything I want to bring the calculator up? Or, it can be kept floating?

Thanks
joindk
Students

Re: Calculator

by joindk Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:19 am

Can the people who took the test with IR or the MGMAT staff shed some light on this? Any info. is appreciated.

Thanks
tim
Course Students

by tim Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:09 pm

when i took the IR section, i don't remember the placement of the calculator or the interface causing me the slightest concern. i can't imagine how this could be relevant to your test situation, but if you can explain more clearly what you're worried about we may be able to get you a definitive answer..
Tim Sanders
Manhattan GMAT Instructor

Follow this link for some important tips to get the most out of your forum experience:
https://www.manhattanprep.com/gmat/forums/a-few-tips-t31405.html
RonPurewal
Students

by RonPurewal Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:32 pm

hi --
the official GMAT PREP software has exactly the same user interface as the official test.
download it, open one of the tests, do the IR part, and notice what the calculator does.
whatever it does, the one on the official test will also do.
joindk
Students

by joindk Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Thanks guys. I will look at GMATPrep.
tim
Course Students

by tim Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:34 pm

glad we could help..
Tim Sanders
Manhattan GMAT Instructor

Follow this link for some important tips to get the most out of your forum experience:
https://www.manhattanprep.com/gmat/forums/a-few-tips-t31405.html