If you have any concerns about business school applications, deadlines, etc. mbaMission Admissions Consultants will answer your questions!
MariettaK147
Forum Guests

Columbia EMBA GMAT scores

by MariettaK147 Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:02 pm

Hello - My apologies if this has previously been addressed and I just couldn't locate the proper forum. I am trying to find the average 80% GMAT scores for Columbia's EMBA program. I saw one post from 2008 that listed the average as 650. I took a mock GMAT a couple of weeks ago without any prep and got a 620. Obviously I want/need to improve, but want to know what I'm striving for and how realistic it is. Thanks so much!
mbamissionjenK
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: Columbia EMBA GMAT scores

by mbamissionjenK Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:10 am

Hi there-- if you cannot locate that info on the website, you can always reach out to the admissions office for Columbia's EMBA program and just ask!

Sometimes the level of GMAT data shared regarding the Exec programs is a bit less detailed than for full-time, and scores are often a bit lower on average.... it is just reality that once you've been out of school and working for 8-15+ years, GMAT scores are not as high as they are for recent grads. Anyway the school can share more info, good luck!
Jennifer Kedrowski
mbaMission
www.mbamission.com
jen@mbamission.com

Register for a free 30 minute consult with an MBA Admissions Consultant: http://www.mbamission.com/consult.php