The smoke has cleared, the test has come and gone. Feel free to share your experiences with your peers.
ritikavig
Forum Guests

Devastated GMAT Results - 600 (Q-48,V-24)

by ritikavig Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:05 am

I gave my GMAT test on 23rd Jan but I was shocked to see my results...Still I am unable to digest this that I have scored pathetically bad. I was consistently scoring around 650 in all Manhattan GMAT tests..I scored 640 in Gmat prep 1 and 650 in Gmat prep 2. So I was expecting my score to be around 670-680 (though my target was 700+).
During the test, I found both the quant as well ad the verbal sections little difficult. I was scoring consistently 48-49 during practice tests so was expecting better in the test. I am quite strong in maths bit found even some questions in the quant section little difficult that consumed most of my time. That made all the difference because I was rushing in the last.
The verbal has been very tough for me even during my practice tests. According to me, my basics are not weak. What should be done to improve my verbal score.
I want to retake my exam in 1-2 months time.How should I improve my verbal score. Kindly suggest.