If you have any concerns about business school applications, deadlines, etc. mbaMission Admissions Consultants will answer your questions!
a.raza.akbar
Course Students

Did not waive right to access recommendations

by a.raza.akbar Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:53 pm

Hi,

I have just started my applications and realized I mistakenly clicked "do not waive" the right to access my recommendation letters for one of my recommenders.

I have just done this today and my recommender has not started the letters. I have no problem at all with waiving my right as I have a great relationship with this individual, I just mistakenly clicked the wrong box. Is there anything I can do to correct this mistake?

Can I "exclude" this recommender and then re-add him since I have just made the mistake? Or should I contact admissions and ask if I can "unwaive" my right.

Also, how big of an issue is this with the admissions committee?

Thanks,

Ali
mbamissionjenK
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: Did not waive right to access recommendations

by mbamissionjenK Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:42 am

Hi Ali,

I wouldn't worry too much about it, but if you are unable to correct it now easily and would like to, you can definitely just get in touch with admissions and let them know you didn't intend to click that.
Jennifer Kedrowski
mbaMission
www.mbamission.com
jen@mbamission.com

Register for a free 30 minute consult with an MBA Admissions Consultant: http://www.mbamission.com/consult.php