Study and Strategy questions relating to the GMAT.
TaraC449
Course Students

EA exam online

by TaraC449 Thu May 07, 2020 7:45 pm

HI,
I wanted to check if anyone has taken the EA exam online recently and have any information and tips. I am planning on taking the online EA end of this month.

Thanks
Tara
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: EA exam online

by StaceyKoprince Mon May 11, 2020 5:44 pm

Hi! A colleague of mine and I are both planning to take it in the next week or so and she'll be writing a blog post about our experience. (I haven't scheduled my date yet; I'm not sure whether she's scheduled hers.)

I'm expecting it to be very similar to the GMAT Online experience—you'll have to use an online whiteboard (the same one), so you'll obviously want to practice with that extensively.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPpsawfpM_E

We have more videos up now on our YouTube channel and we're about to post two more (probably tomorrow) that show multiple teachers solving Quant and Verbal problems using the online whiteboard, so check those out for ideas.

Other than the whiteboard, the EA test experience should be very similar to the real thing (if not essentially identical). It's always been the case that the EA is 1.5 hours with no break, and that's how it will be online as well. But we'll let you know for sure after we take it.

So just make sure to do your practice problems and practice tests with the online whiteboard from now on. You said that you're taking it at the end of this month, so you have a solid several weeks to get used to it—if you practice, you'll be fine. :D
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep