Have some thoughts on your particular Instructor or Tutor? Let us know!

Feedback on Dmitry Royter

by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:46 am

Can anyone share their experiences with Dmitry pls ?

by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:27 pm

I had him in...he's ok. Nothing special. I did all the work and still got mid 600 on my gmat.
J

by J Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:57 am

I too had him in 2006. I got mid 600 as well. But this was after additional work.

The best thing I can say is my friend took another instructors class and sat in a class with Dmitri when he needed to make up a class he missed. He said it was horrible.

It was pretty boring. I'd find someone else.
caitlin.clay
Forum Guests

Re: Feedback on Dmitry Royter

by caitlin.clay Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:47 pm

Hi there!

We take the feedback about our instructors very seriously, which is why we have every student fill out complete evaluations at the end of each class.

Here is some of the feedback from Dmitry Royter's most recent classes:

- Dmitry was very friendly, helpful and inviting for questions. He is very patient with each student and ensures each one grasps the point or concept before moving on.
- Ability to offer individual attention in a classroom setting to make experience personal and interactive.
- Very engaging, made the material easy to understand.

If you would like more information on Dmitry Royter, or if you have worked with him and were not satisfied, please do let us know. We pride ourselves on the excellence of our instructors and we want to maintain that high standard. You can reach us at 1-800-576-4628 or at studentservices@manhattangmat.com.

Thanks!