Have some thoughts on your particular Instructor or Tutor? Let us know!
mr.yvckr

Feedback on Tim Sanders

by mr.yvckr Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:27 am

Does any one have any thing to share on how Tim Sanders is
rukhster

by rukhster Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:34 am

Tim Sanders is a mediocre teacher, he has been with MGMAT for less than 1 year. I think he would improve with time. After working through strategy guides, labs and OG problems, attending his class does not bring enough value.
I would recommend to join online MGMAT class if you do not have other option.
Briehan_in_SS
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by Briehan_in_SS Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:04 pm

Hi Mr. Yvckr -

Here are what some of Tim's students have had to say about him:

"Tim had the ability to clearly and patiently breakdown and explain problems, particularly math problems. He seems to think these tests are fun and is able to portay solutions in multiple ways. "

"He is clear and engaging. He is patient and nonjudgemental towards those having a difficult time."

"Tim never makes the students feel "dumb" if we don't choose the correct answer or if we ask any questions. I don't feel like he is an instructor only, but also a peer. He is very approachable."

Rukhster -- I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience in your course. Please feel free to contact Student Services about your situation and we'll be happy to help you any way that we can. You can email us at studentservices@manhattangmat.com, or call (800) 576-4628 and ask to speak with Student Services.

Best,
Brie Truesdell
Student Services Associate
ManhattanGMAT Corporate Headquarters
138 W. 25th. Street 7th Floor
New York, NY 10001
212-721-7400
800-576-4628
studentservices@manhattangmat.com
www.manhattangmat.com