Have any questions or thoughts about the testing center, scratch pad, etc.? Share them here.
hitesh2489
Forum Guests

Gmat Indore center saved my exam and money

by hitesh2489 Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:21 am

Hi,

I was supposed to take GMAT on 31-Oct-2014, unfortunately i met with an accident at the place where I work and had to be rushed in ambulance to another city(The place where I live and where I was supposed to take GMAT). In this whole event, I left my passport behind and totally forgot about it. Passport is mandatory to take exam in India. I only realized this when I received a call from the test center(Sarva Mangla Maa Samiti - Inspire Me, Indore, India) a day before the exam, making sure I had everything for the exam. This is when I filed an incident report with Pearson to reschedule my exam. I had no hope and thought the fees i had paid earlier would be wasted. The test center called me next day and helped me in verifying the medical documents to pearson. Pearson gave a very quick response and decided to reschedule my exam free of charge. I would specially like to appreciate the incharge at the GMAT center, he goes out of his way to mail and call prospective candidates to make sure they have everything for the exam. Thank you pearson. :-D :-D :-D