Looking for someone to study with in your city?
WendyL348
Forum Guests

GMAT question leak!!!!!!

by WendyL348 Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:57 am

As I'm preparing GMAT test, I notice a WeChat Account publishing real GMAT questions. And according to the account, the questions have appeared in recent GMAT tests. At first, I thought maybe it's marketing tricks. But as I read the questions carefully, the questions do look like real test questions. Has anyone who took the test in recent 2 months seen the same questions below?

Even if you don't read Chinese, you can see the English questions.
[Deleted by Stacey]
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: GMAT question leak!!!!!!

by StaceyKoprince Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:12 pm

Removed the links. Wendy and I have already talked in another thread. For anyone else reading this, if you ever run across something like this, don't click the links! GMAC will eventually find out and anyone who they can prove knowingly viewed or paid for the content will be banned from taking the exam (or will have their scores canceled if they've already taken it).

If you do run across something like this and inadvertently click, forward the links to GMAC and report the site (and never click the links again yourself). If they later start banning people who used the site, you'll be able to show that you made a report as soon as you became aware of the content and that you stopped using the site.
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep
EvinS422
Forum Guests

Re: GMAT question leak!!!!!!

by EvinS422 Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:59 am

I have also read all these questions and knew that it is very difficult to resolve them without getting online dissertation writing service . Initially, I also thought that these questions aren't very important because these are just about marketing but after reading them meticulously, I knew the real fact.