If you have any concerns about business school applications, deadlines, etc. mbaMission Admissions Consultants will answer your questions!
umang.gmat
Forum Guests

GMAT score 720 IR score 2 Can I get into ISB / INSEAD / NUS

by umang.gmat Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:52 am

Dear All,

I scored 720 in GMAT, but my IR score was 2, I have a total of 6 years of work experience into Technology Consulting. Can you please suggest me, whether I can get calls from some good colleges such as ISB, NUS and INSEAD ?

Cheers!!!
Umang
mbamissionjenK
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: GMAT score 720 IR score 2 Can I get into ISB / INSEAD / NUS

by mbamissionjenK Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:17 am

Hi Umang,

Your GMAT overall score is generally enough for consideration from these schools; however please note that MBA admission is not based solely on the GMAT!

It's a holistic decision based upon your entire application and profile. Schools look at your transcripts/academics; GMAT; recommendations; extracurricular & community involvement; work experience, and essays. They look for strong academics; leadership & management experience & potential; accomplishments and impact made; people & project management; involvement & commitment; teamwork skills; your story of your career goals and how important the MBA is; and fit with the school.

So, it's tough to assess at this point but they will consider all of the above, and compared with other strong applicants as space is limited, and choose those they are most interested in. Good luck to you!
Jennifer Kedrowski
mbaMission
www.mbamission.com
jen@mbamission.com

Register for a free 30 minute consult with an MBA Admissions Consultant: http://www.mbamission.com/consult.php