Study and Strategy questions relating to the GMAT.
GMATtt

Help! GMAT in 3 weeks!!

by GMATtt Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:48 pm

Hello MGMAT Tutors...I need some serious advise...though this is the second time around I am taking the MGMAT Class (I took the online version first but dint keep up with the homework at all now I am more serious and doing all the hw with class) and its going great BUT I have to take the GMAT in 3 weeks due to my circumstances and i am only half way done with the class...how should i focus my studying in order to score a 730+...i scores a 690 on both the GMAT Prep and the MCAT that I took (I have only taken 2 practice tests)...what areas or question numbers should I focus on in the OG (Orange/Purple/Green) are they arranged in order of dicciculty and what should I focus on the strat guides...thanx guys!!
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:47 pm

Talk to your instructor - explain your situation and ask whether you can do your end-of-course test review early and with only two tests instead of three. (I'm assuming your teacher will agree - he or she should.) Then, take a second MGMAT test sometime in the next week and email the teacher to let him/her know that your two tests are done and s/he can go look at them now.

Make sure to tell the teacher when you plan to take the test and what your goal score is so that s/he can tailor the test review to your somewhat unusual situation. Good luck!
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep