Discuss the pros and cons of individual programs, and their admissions criteria, with your peers here.
jsavinosullins2
Forum Guests

Help improving post-GMAT experience

by jsavinosullins2 Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:20 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm a second-year MBA student at UC Berkeley-Haas School of Business...and a former Manhattan Prep success story! I'm doing a research project for a marketing class that's trying to identify ways to make the post-GMAT MBA transition experience better. My group would really appreciate your help!

If you'd be willing to take 2-3 mins of your time, you can have a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card as compensation for your effort. But the real reward is helping to improve the post-GMAT experience for all of us. (Also, there's Karma...as you all will be doing these types of projects soon enough!)

Here's the link: https://berkeley.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_7X4guaxgIriwQcd

Thanks for your time!
- Justin - Haas School of Business
HermanS463
Forum Guests

Re: Help improving post-GMAT experience

by HermanS463 Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:15 am

A huge forum and stage are combined for the fulfillment of the goals for humans. The actual paths of the top essay writing services uk are invited for health issues for people. The club is decorated for ladies. its guile is explored for the individuals. the value is generated for the mid of the comfort for humans.