Discuss the pros and cons of individual programs, and their admissions criteria, with your peers here.
r

help me choose a program...

by r Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:17 pm

Intersted in entrepreneurship, international business, and nonprofit management.

Thinking about ucla

Any thoughts?

by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:21 pm

Babson is a good program.
mirfan

Re: help me choose a program...

by mirfan Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:27 am

Stanford is great for both entrepreneurship and nonprofit management. If you're looking to go non US then INSEAD or IMD may fit your bill

r Wrote:Intersted in entrepreneurship, international business, and nonprofit management.

Thinking about ucla

Any thoughts?
walrus314

Once you choose your schools, see if you can get in!

by walrus314 Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:14 am

Hope you have selected a good set of schools for your interests. I'm in a similar boat. I've been using a site that groups data to show a good idea of being able to get in or not to those schools: www.graduatetestscores.com. Good luck!
jornby

Re: Once you choose your schools, see if you can get in!

by jornby Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:11 am

Surprised I haven't seen that site before; seems pretty useful for top schools, didn't check the lower tier ones. Thanks!

walrus314 Wrote:Hope you have selected a good set of schools for your interests. I'm in a similar boat. I've been using a site that groups data to show a good idea of being able to get in or not to those schools: www.graduatetestscores.com. Good luck!
teenboardingschools
Forum Guests

by teenboardingschools Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:53 am

Stanford is a great choice for international business and management.

I'm actually looking forward to be there after I graduated in a teen boarding school.

Good luck! Hope you could choose the right one.
olivialeeper
Forum Guests

by olivialeeper Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:48 am

you have given a good set of choices. may he got the right one.
shreyamalhotra62
Forum Guests

by shreyamalhotra62 Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:57 am

Hey, there are many good business schools, i had being graduated from amity business school. its the best experience i got and the faculty is just amazing.
etta_1
Forum Guests

by etta_1 Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:22 pm

Nice one!!
shreyamalhotra62
Forum Guests

by shreyamalhotra62 Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:29 am

i hope the following above information was helping, it has being the first ranking business school with best of professors, environment and many more.
for more information check out RICS.
DavidJ472
Forum Guests

by DavidJ472 Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:57 am

Hello Friend If you are looking best PGP Programs, then now a days entrepreneurship is leading PGP Programs

And I am Also Doing PGPEM From Woxsen School of Business Hyderabad
fxmbaconsulting.com
Forum Guests

by fxmbaconsulting.com Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:06 pm

Hello,
Stanford, Babson and MIT Sloan are all well known for entrepreneurship. Recently a lot of MBA students have chosen to get involved with start-ups post MBA (regardless of the school they attended).
I went to Sloan and was also a runner up in the MIT $100k business plan competition. I can vouch for Sloan as a school that has a strong entrepreneurship program. There is also a special entrepreneurship track available which I highly recommend.

Best,
Leah Derus
fxmbaconsulting . com
MBA Admissions Consultant
rahuljain1994
Forum Guests

by rahuljain1994 Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:52 am

Hi, I am currently in my 12th grade (commerce) and hoping for a good 90% in my boards. I have started researching on various options post 12th and hence I needed some help. I have my inclination towards finance hence I was planning to do my bachelors in finance but I even found BBA to be quite an interesting course. Can someone please suggest me what would be a better option?
akshita1234
Forum Guests

by akshita1234 Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:55 am

Hi, I have been teaching in various BBA colleges as a visiting faculty for the past 12 years. I would suggest you to take up BBA as it would give you a lot of exposure and the modules in BBA are quite extensive and detailed as compared to a BCom in Finance. Moreover, there are many BBA colleges which offer specialization in finance. Hence, that would be perfect for you I guess!
rahuljain1994
Forum Guests

by rahuljain1994 Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:55 am

Oh! I had no clue about a finance specialization in BBA. Actually, I was hoping to get into a college in abroad, can you please suggest some good colleges if you know any?