Study and Strategy questions relating to the GMAT.
UzmaP619
Students

Help needed

by UzmaP619 Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:13 am

I can't seem to get question nos. 374, 349, 388 and 380 from OG 2019. When I am able to make RTW table and jot down equations, they don't lead to correct answer. The answer explanations in OG don't go with strategy guide. What should I do to reach the right answer. Thnx
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: Help needed

by StaceyKoprince Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:44 pm

Do you have access to our GMAT Navigator program? (I'm assuming you're not taking a live class—you'd have asked your teacher—but if you're doing the Interact self-study program or the Self-Study Toolkit program, then you do have access.)

Navigator contains our own solutions for all of the OG2019 problems (in written or video form—or sometimes both). I would recommend using our solutions, not the official ones. :)

Navigator is the only place where we post our solutions to the OG problems—we don't post them on the forums. (It's technically not legal to post OG problems online for free and we comply with the law. There are other sites out there, such as GMAT Club, that do post OG solutions for free. Just note that any user can post their opinion, so if a particular post / solution doesn't seem to make sense to you, then skip that post.)
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep
UzmaP619
Students

by UzmaP619 Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:45 am

Thank you, I have access to CAT so I ll check if I have access to navigator as well.
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:52 pm

Great. One more note: Everyone has access to Navigator Basic—that's free but doesn't include all of Navigator's features. I *think* the solutions are only in the full Navigator product (the paid one), but I'm not sure. Our student services team will know if you're not sure (gmat@manhattanprep.com)—but really, just go in and see whether you can see the solutions. If you can't, then you can (if you want to) upgrade to the full product to see the solutions.

Let me know if you need anything else!
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep