Have some thoughts on your particular Instructor or Tutor? Let us know!
gdragoiu
Course Students

HORACIO sets the (tutoring) bar HIGH!

by gdragoiu Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:28 am

I could not imagine this course without the guidance of Horacio! He is by far the best tutor I have ever had and am very much impressed by this deep knowledge of the GMAT, professionalism, and ability to adapt to my learning needs. He is an effective communicator, thorough, and dedicated to making sure I fully understand a respective concept. I consider my tutoring time with Horacio as valuable (if not more) as my class time and have learned and grown immensely as a result. I highly recommend him and am very grateful.
ajafari
Course Students

Re: HORACIO sets the (tutoring) bar HIGH!

by ajafari Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:46 pm

I completely agree. I had the privilege of having Horacio for office hours for 2 months. He is very knowledgeable, helpful, etc. He gets right down to the point and explains everything so clearly.
tylerplosh
Course Students

by tylerplosh Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:49 am

I too was fortunate to have Horatio for office hours. He was great!
sara_haq
Course Students

by sara_haq Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:02 am

I had Horacio for office hours and he was great! Once I decided that I needed to take private tuition and, given my schedule, I was fortunate that I was able to have him as my tutor and again the experience was fantastic!

I would not have been able to get the final score I got, had it not been for him. Horacio has a brilliant ability to explain concepts in a way that students can understand them, regardless of the score they are looking to get. I continue to highly recommend him to others.

Thank you again Horacio!!
hashburysp
Course Students

by hashburysp Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:53 am

I just finished my first tutoring session with Horacio and my mood has been transformed from mild despair to outright enthusiasm. We went over problems that I was completely unable to comprehend. He showed me how to approach the problems, step-by-step, interpreting word problems with simplicity and ease, making their language accessible to me. He then went on to show how to solve, taking the oftentimes incomprehensible format of the prep books and explaining them in a user-friendly way. I have to go set up my next session with him. Later.
adamcohn5
Course Students

by adamcohn5 Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:34 am

Horacio is a fantastic tutor and does an excellent job simplifiying difficult problems in a clear concise manner. It was truly a pleasure to work with him over the past two months. For someone looking for a tutor, I would highly recommend him. He also gets right to the point without wasting anytime and highlights the most important aspects of the problems. Great!