Study and Strategy questions relating to the GMAT.
SeaGirl

I took Manhattan GMAT's course...

by SeaGirl Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:36 pm

About exactly a year ago, I enrolled in Manhattan GMAT's weekly course. I had the intention of completing the course and taking the GMAT within a few weeks after; however, a series of events caused me to delay the test. I finished the course and completed all of the assigned exercises, but did not have the time outside of class to devote to the intense preparation.

Now, I am ready to get back into the GMAT rigor. My work is less demanding and I have less distractions overall. I have all of the MGMAT material, but I don't know how to "re-study". What is the best way to get back into the curriculum? Is there a schedule or timeline that Manhattan GMAT uses? Should I follow the same one provided to me in my course last year?

Any advice would help. I am looking to take the GMATs this summer and apply for admission this fall (for '09 Fall start).

Thanks!
mattjstern01

I took Manhattan GMAT's course...

by mattjstern01 Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:36 pm

My post is almost the same as SeaGirl's.
sneer

general

by sneer Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:41 pm

I am taking the course now and the only thing I would suggest is try to list strategies learnt in class and practice.
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:35 pm

Do you want to retake the course or just do the work on your own? You no longer have access to all of the online materials (that expires 3 months after the course ends), but you can pay a fee to get access again (contact the office for price / details). You also have a couple of options for retaking the course at a discount (again, contact the office for prices / details).

If you don't retake the course, then yes, just follow along the normal syllabus as though you are in the course. Good luck!
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep