Discuss the pros and cons of individual programs, and their admissions criteria, with your peers here.
hi2dream27
Students

Info needed on B-School selection

by hi2dream27 Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:41 am

Hi All,

I just got a final selection call from IE Business school,Spain. Now i am in a fix on whether to go ahead and join the course as i am not pretty sure about the prospect of doing MBA from IE.

So can anyone help me on that, plus i have got a score of 690 and am having a total work ex. of 7 years.I am an Engineer and already had done MBA from India.

I was thinking of may be applying to cornell's AMBA or Richard Ivey school OR may be try for one of the good MBA college in States.

So please suggest whether IE is good in terms of placements OR i should try for some other good college.

Thanks
shreyamalhotra62
Forum Guests

Re: Info needed on B-School selection

by shreyamalhotra62 Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:44 am

you cant try for
amity India
which has good options which you can choose also with good infrastructure and specialized in various sectors. one of the best university in India.
briandsouza
Forum Guests

by briandsouza Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:34 am

I've also been searching for some decent universities for MBA, but I am pretty much interested in invst banking. I've heard that the Global MBA course by SP Jain is pretty good, planning to include it in my list.
DavidJ472
Forum Guests

by DavidJ472 Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:31 am

Hay Friends I Got Call for PGP Programs from Woxsen Business School Hyderabad

Do You Know about this college
Rachealw981
Forum Guests

by Rachealw981 Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:20 am

The quality of the students makes a very big difference on account of the interaction that a student has with his peers. Much of the learning that takes place at any B-School is on account of the group activities like group work and group projects. Hence, if the students are brighter, the learning experience gets richer. The quality of the selection process (the difficulty level of the written exam, the rigorousness of the GDs / Interviews) adopted by the institute gives you an idea about the quality of the students it admits.