Study and Strategy questions relating to the GMAT.
KatharinaB319
Students

kicked out of running exam

by KatharinaB319 Tue May 26, 2020 3:01 am

Hello,
i did the gmat 10 days ago at home, after 10 Questions i got kicked out. first i was able to call the proctor, but after Five minutes still nobody opened the Chat. i pressed the proctor Chat button three times after that again, no result, and then the screen was - thank You for finishing the exam, and if i wanted to answer the Feedback...
i turned my phone on, and i had two calls from Boston. but how to answer it during the test, when i have to place the phone out of reach?
now, i tried to call - nobody answered. i wrote About 5 mails, and i got three time the same answer - please send us the id, Registration and so on...
i´m really dissapointed on the one Hand and in a hurry on the other Hand, cause i Need a score at gmat for admission...
so could You please help me?
greetings, Katharina
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: kicked out of running exam

by StaceyKoprince Tue May 26, 2020 6:39 pm

Hi, Katharina, I'm sorry that you're having such a frustrating experience.

Can you please send an email to gmat@manhattanprep.com with the information you provided in your post, as well as your GMAC ID? (Don't post your GMAC ID here on the forums.) Please also let us know the date and time of your appointment and forward us the text of whatever they replied when they replied to your email. We'll help you get to the bottom of this.
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep