Have any questions or thoughts about the testing center, scratch pad, etc.? Share them here.
druegg8
Course Students

Los Angeles Area Test Centers

by druegg8 Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:49 am

I'm looking for feedback and suggestions from people to get the best test center in the Los Angeles area.

The perfect scenario for me is an empty test center with a large, clean desk. I was thinking of taking the exam at the Westlake Village center on a Monday or Tuesday -- thoughts?
AngelinaJ161
Forum Guests

Re: Los Angeles Area Test Centers

by AngelinaJ161 Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:14 pm

Since 1977, the Rennert Translation Group has provided comprehensive linguistic services in all major languages for an expanding list of loyal international businesses. Rennert's translators, interpreters and technicians will offer you a complete selection of linguistic and multimedia services.
akcenta324
Forum Guests

Creative PEGWorks

by akcenta324 Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:04 am

Creative PEGWorks is a biotechnology company located in the Research Triangle Park of North Carolina with a core business to innovate, manufacture and supply advanced functional polymer products. We manufacture polyethylene glycol, polysaccharide, and polyamino acid derivatives and reagents for research at universities, federal laboratories, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies.