Study and Strategy questions relating to the GMAT.
mishty

ManhattanGMAt study guides

by mishty Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:09 pm

Hi there

I've been study by my self for a month and last week I bought the ManhattanGMAt preparation guides (the set of 8) and I have some questions to you

Do you have any suggestions which book I should start? Verbal/ Math?
Do you sell the Study Organizer and/or the Official Guide Tracker separately??
Each book includes 6 Full-Length Computer Adaptive Online Practice GMAT Exams, those are the Manhattan GMAT Computer Adaptive Practice Exams that you offer in your web??

Thanks!!!
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:07 am

Generally, I'd start with Number Properties in math, as these fundamentals underlie pretty much all math. Next, I'd do either Fractions, Decimals and Percents or Equations, Inequalities and VICs. For verbal, start with Sentence Correction but do this chapter by chapter (maybe a chapter a week) and then simultaneously start with whichever one you're NOT as good at - Critical Reasoning or Reading Comp.

I don't know the answer to your middle question; I'll ask someone who knows to reply.

And, yes, the 6 exams that come with the books are the same ones we offer separately for sale on the website - so don't buy them! You already have them.
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep
mdinerstein
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by mdinerstein Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:14 pm

Mishty,

Unfortunately, we are not selling the Study Organizer or the Official Guide Tracker separately at this time, although it's certainly not a bad idea. To get these materials, you would have to sign up for a ManhattanGMAT 9-session course or Guided Self-Study.

Best,

Michael Dinerstein