Discuss the pros and cons of individual programs, and their admissions criteria, with your peers here.
KirstenS638
Prospective Students

Re: MBA admission chances calculator by Aringo

by KirstenS638 Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:40 am

I noticed that there are different versions of top ranking MBA schools and I just do not know what to believe. Almost 50 percent of the contents of some reports are different with results from other reviews and articles. How do they get the said data for each?
KatarinaD944
Prospective Students

by KatarinaD944 Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:37 pm

LejaniK583 Wrote:
KatarinaD944 Wrote:I have entered the world of MBA but unfortunately something happened which hindered me to finish it. I wanted to push through with it, but would want to hear some pieces of advice.

On what specific concern?

Thanks Lejani. Should I go back and continue my MBA dreams? It's been a year since I stopped.
WulfricA302
Prospective Students

by WulfricA302 Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:27 pm

KirstenS638 Wrote:I noticed that there are different versions of top ranking MBA schools and I just do not know what to believe. Almost 50 percent of the contents of some reports are different with results from other reviews and articles. How do they get the said data for each?

That's a good question. I myself noticed that when I read some reviews about the school ranking, every page has its own version. How are we going to know that the data is reliable?
ElizabethF554
Forum Guests

by ElizabethF554 Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:21 pm

WulfricA302 Wrote:
KirstenS638 Wrote:I noticed that there are different versions of top ranking MBA schools and I just do not know what to believe. Almost 50 percent of the contents of some reports are different with results from other reviews and articles. How do they get the said data for each?

That's a good question. I myself noticed that when I read some reviews about the school ranking, every page has its own version. How are we going to know that the data is reliable?

I certainly agree. The reviews for this topic definitely reveals a various version of data. Each website has their biases which makes the result different from each other.
KatherineD681
Forum Guests

by KatherineD681 Mon May 16, 2016 1:43 pm

I find the MBA admission chances calculator helpful this time. I tried it many times before but quite not happy with the results. Does it mean aspiring for MBA is better for those who are older? A lot has been added up with my experience and credentials since the last time I tried it.
KirstenS638
Prospective Students

by KirstenS638 Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:00 pm

ElizabethF554 Wrote:
WulfricA302 Wrote:

I certainly agree. The reviews for this topic definitely reveals a various version of data. Each website has their biases which makes the result different from each other.

Does it mean that we cannot simply base our judgement with one single site in terms of MBA school rankings? That would be so confusing.
KatherineD681
Forum Guests

by KatherineD681 Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:40 pm

Hey guys! Are you joining the MBA school events? I found some online as well as live activities of some schools like seminars and discussions.
KirstenS638
Prospective Students

by KirstenS638 Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:28 am

I can see that there will be changes in terms of posting comments in the threads. I just hope we can still enjoy exchanging ideas in here, in the future.
varun_28
Students

by varun_28 Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:30 am

Interesting and it gives a different perspective towards the candidature. However I feel that talking to a consultant would be far more accurate than this,
ArnoldA964
Forum Guests

by ArnoldA964 Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:06 am

That is an excellent point. Yet another thing I had trouble with is promotions - I had several jobs but I'm unsure one surpasses the other and when it counts as promotion.

rugged handheld pc
MichaelR880
Forum Guests

by MichaelR880 Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:57 am

I'm interested in online retraining courses for admission to the MMA. I need the advice!