Discuss the pros and cons of individual programs, and their admissions criteria, with your peers here.
harvinder.mangat
Forum Guests

MBA vs. MS in Accounting

by harvinder.mangat Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:33 pm

the famous question....Should I do MBA or MS in Accounting? I want to become a CPA, my undergrad was in Business Admin. The clear answer seems to be MS in Accounting until I start thinking if I will be able to even pass the CPA exam. I tried sitting in the CPA exam but did not do so well. Part of it is that I never took taxation or auditing so I am still not sure if I will be able to do CPA. I don't want to do masters in Accounting and then not be able to use it if I don't do CPA. Any advise?
shreyamalhotra62
Forum Guests

Re: MBA vs. MS in Accounting

by shreyamalhotra62 Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:03 am

Hey, according to my thoughts i will advise you to go for MBA. There are various field you can get in which will give you more knowledge and also get new experience fields like mba in project management, MBA in mass communication, MBA in journalism.
shreyamalhotra62
Forum Guests

Re: MBA vs. MS in Accounting

by shreyamalhotra62 Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:26 am

MBA is basically masters of business administration which gives you all knowledge about planning , controlling, managing.
amity mba is the best university in India with best faculty and also with urban infrastructure with professionals.