Study and Strategy questions relating to the GMAT.
apatel.um

MGMAT in Detroit, MI?

by apatel.um Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:07 pm

Hello,

Are there any MGMAT classes being offered in Detroit, MI area? I am trying to determine between MGMAT, Kaplan and Veritas and was wondering if you could let me know if there are any classes being offered in Detroit. If so, where do I get more information.

Thank you!
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:47 pm

We do not have in-person classes in Detroit as of now. We do have live on-line classes that people attend from all over the world. If you'd like, you can attend one of our free on-line sessions to see whether you like the platform.

It's the same course, curriculum, materials, and teachers as our in-person courses; the only difference is that you aren't physically in the same room with your teachers and classmates. Instead, we meet via a web-conferencing platform that allows everyone to talk, chat, and view / work on the class slides. There are two teachers (rather than only one, as in the in-person classes) so that, as one teacher is teaching, the other can answer questions in the chat window.

Check out the free events section of the web site to see when you can sign up for a free session. Also, try to attend a session taught by someone who would be your teacher, if at all possible, so that you can make sure his/her teaching style works for you. You can actually sit in on the first class session of a course for free, if you sign up early enough.
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep