If you have any concerns about business school applications, deadlines, etc. mbaMission Admissions Consultants will answer your questions!
JieZ636
Students

Need help from a untypical applicates

by JieZ636 Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:44 am

Hi experts and friends!
Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

First of all, I want to express my gratitude to Manhattan prep and all the instructors and students.
This website has helped me a lot. I can't remember how many times in the middle of the night going through SC and CR questions. Thanks!

I am currently applying a master degree in Finance in the United States and I am currently having a hard time finding the right school for me.

My background:
TOEFL-107 GMAT-720
WES GPA-2.73 (My major is mathematics and applied mathematics and I had a hard time throughout the entire four years. )
I am currently admitted to SMU, University of Pittsburgh, and Tulane( All Finance).
And I am waiting for decisions from the University of Rochester and WUSTL.
I want to ask are there any other schools worth trying. My essay is pretty good I think.

Thanks! Wish you all well!
mbamissionjenK
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: Need help from a untypical applicates

by mbamissionjenK Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:03 am

Hi there,
Sounds like you have had some good results so far and waiting for more; is there a reason you are seeking more school ideas? what are you looking for in a school for your finance degree? I suggest looking closely at the employment reports for each, the class profiles, and the curriculum. Good luck on the process!
Jennifer Kedrowski
mbaMission
www.mbamission.com
jen@mbamission.com

Register for a free 30 minute consult with an MBA Admissions Consultant: http://www.mbamission.com/consult.php