Study and Strategy questions relating to the GMAT.
GiangC23
Forum Guests

No GMAT official Score Report after 20 days

by GiangC23 Sat May 29, 2021 11:10 am

Guys I'm took 2 GMAT test on March 25, 2021 and on April 28, 2021 respectively. According to the FAQ of mba.com, the Official Score Report would be available to me within 20 days after that. However, I still have not received the official score reports of these 2 EXAMS up until now.

Beforehand, I escalated this issue to Customer Support team and they said that I had two duplicate profiles with different emails in the system. So, before any testing or score report requests can be done, the two accounts must be merged. Then, finally my 2 accounts have been successfully merged. However, after that, I haven't received no update about Offical Score Report.

Since I was so worried, I wrote another email to mba.com to ask for assistance with this isue. But there still has been no update until now :(

Actually I achieved my highest GMAT score at the third time. So I'm really scared whether something bad will happen and my GMAT Score is cancelled :((((

Is there anyone who used to experience the same situation as mine?
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: No GMAT official Score Report after 20 days

by StaceyKoprince Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:06 am

I'm sorry that you're having a tough time getting this resolved. If they cancel your scores due to a security issue or some other issue, they do notify you.

First: They don't actually send you a report; rather, when you log into your account on mba.com, you can pull up your report there. I just want to make sure you are aware of that because it can be a little confusing. Once you can see the scores in your online account, that is your official scoring record.

When you log into your mba.com account, on your My Account page, what does it say under the STATUS column for your exam dates? (If it says "Score reportable," then your official scores are in your record and you are able to report them to schools.)

If your Status still does not say Score Reportable, I would call the customer service number rather than email them again.
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: No GMAT official Score Report after 20 days

by StaceyKoprince Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:09 am

p.s. I forgot to say: I'm sorry for the delay in answering, but your post got stuck in our spam filter—probably because you included GMAC's email address in the post. If you include a URL or email, the post will usually get labeled as spam, so I would avoid doing that in future. :)
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep