Share your thoughts, experiences, and suggestions regarding your ManhattanGMAT course and curriculum.
cingor

One Day Workshops

by cingor Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:25 pm

The one day Breaking the 700 Barior Math workshop was really good and helpful. I would love to take another, but I really don't want to do a vrtual class. I don't think they are as good as the in-person workshops. Can you have more one-day workshops in person?
Chris (MGMAT)

One day workshops

by Chris (MGMAT) Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:03 pm

We are constantly working on various curriculum projects. However, at present, we do not have any other One-Day Workshops aside from the Math workshops and the Sentence Correction workshop planned.

If you have any specific subject matter you would like to see covered, please do suggest it, as we are always taking suggestions in our curriculum development efforts.

Regards, - Chris Ryan (ManhattanGMAT)
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Fri May 04, 2007 8:32 pm

Hi, cingor - Chris must have misread your post and didn't notice you were asking about in-person vs. virtual.

So far, we haven't held many of the one-day workshops in person because, by definition, not many people take them (although everyone would love to have a 750, not that many people really go the necessary lengths to get it!). In order to offer the courses with reasonable frequency, we have to do so online in order to have enough students to run the class.

We do offer all of our curriculum via private tutoring. This is significantly more expensive than a class, of course, but if you are really concerned about meeting in person, you can do the Quests as a private tutoring session. (This assumes that you live in a location in which we have instructors, of course.:))
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep
OuOfTime

by OuOfTime Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:23 am

I took the online course (Quest for 750) and loved it! Mostly because I got most of the questions right!
I highly recommend it to anyone who is scoring above 600/650. And the instructors are so cool! I am glad I took the course.
kotharic

Sentence Correction 750 Course

by kotharic Sun May 04, 2008 10:16 pm

Does anyone have any feedback on this one? I might take the virtual course on May 11. I am already pretty awesome at SC, but it wouldn't hurt to go in with even more confidence in this area.