Share your thoughts, experiences, and suggestions regarding your ManhattanGMAT course and curriculum.
Nervous

Online Course

by Nervous Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:00 pm

I am taking MGMAT's on-line course right now. The instructors are great, however, I didn't find 30-minute tutoring very helpful. I bet it depends on the tutor though. :)
OutOfTime

30-minute tutoring

by OutOfTime Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:39 pm

I really like the 30-minute tutoring. My instructor is Brandon Cohen, he is really good.
kimwatkins
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by kimwatkins Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:45 am

Hey there - it's great to see that you guys are using the Office Hours resource. It is of incredible value to the overall program, because few (actually, no) students in Manhattan GMAT prep programs can get through homework assignments without questions. Our Strategy Guides and the Official GMAT Review Guides all contain easier programs all the way up to very difficult problems.

Brandon, our Office Hours guru, is THE expert with regard to homework questions. He's been with the company as long as it has existed, and he has explained every problem in every way over the past six years. You can trust that if someone is out there to help you with your weekly assignments, it is definitely Brandon!

Study well, and if you have any questions about Office Hours or any other Manhattan GMAT course resource, please let me or anyone on the Student Services team know at studentservices@manhattangmat.com.

Best wishes,
Kim Watkins
Senior Director, Marketing & Student Services
Jane

Manhattan's materials are AMAZING

by Jane Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:30 pm

I made the mistake of buying the Princeton Review online course before I found Manhattan.

I have to say that my score did NOT go up past mid-600s until I started working on the Manhattan materials: the practice exams, challenge questions and sentence correction materials.

In any case, I ended up with a 770 and had been scoring in the low 700s on the Manhattan tests. I did not even manage to finish 1/4 of the challenge questions (got a bit complacent after hitting the target score).

I just wanted to share my experience and thank the Manhattan GMAT folks for the majorly awesome materials they provide!
shawn.rodriges555
Forum Guests

Re: Online Course

by shawn.rodriges555 Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:50 am

[deleted by Stacey; user has been banned. Please stop spamming us!]