Verbal problems from the *free* official practice tests and
problems from mba.com
vorapratikv
Students

Participle

by vorapratikv Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:09 pm

hello sir, i am new user
i read the diff between past participle and present participle use although, i dont understand totally so can any one explain with example
RonPurewal
Students

Re: Participle

by RonPurewal Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:48 am

vorapratikv Wrote:hello sir, i am new user
i read the diff between past participle and present participle use although, i dont understand totally so can any one explain with example

hi, new user --

please read the forum rules before continuing. the form rules may be found in the post at the very top of the folder, at the beginning of page 1.
this is the gmat prep folder; this folder is just for problems inspired by actual questions from the official software.

you may be able to pose this question in the general verbal folder, but, if you do, you should probably still substantiate it with a couple of examples. if a question is far too general to be answered reasonably in a single post -- as this one is at the moment -- then you are much better off simply conducting a google search. there are pages and pages and pages of things that could be said about participles, so you should try to narrow this question before posting (in the correct folder!).

thanks