If you have any concerns about business school applications, deadlines, etc. mbaMission Admissions Consultants will answer your questions!
shalvim417
Students

Please evaluate my profile GMAT 720(q49,v40)

by shalvim417 Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:56 pm

Hi, I am planning to apply in Round 2 for the fall 2016 Masters in Management (MiM) Programs.

I am from India. I have done Engineering in IT in 2015 and have no work ex.
GMAT 720(q49,v40), AWA 6, IR 7
Graduation CGPA 7.6

3 internships (one involving marketing and content management of a newly launched website)
Awarded 2nd position academically in college in sophomore year
2 year volunteer work at NGO.
Won numerous zonal level dance competitions in school
Organized several fests in colleges (Part of the students organizing committee in college)
Co founded a new event in sophomore year of college
Freelanced (in a team of 4) as software developer and developed websites for clients.

Goal : To be a strategy consultant in IT firm

I would like to apply to schools such as HEC Paris , IE Business school , fuqua(Duke), Esade, Kellogg . Please let me know if i have a chance according to my profile.
And any other schools that i can apply to that are suitable to my profile.

Thankyou!
mbamissionjenK
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: Please evaluate my profile GMAT 720(q49,v40)

by mbamissionjenK Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:35 pm

Hi there,
It sounds like you have a lot of strong plusses for your application for the MiM, including GMAT and solid grades, some internship and on-campus efforts. Be sure to research each school and make a connection with it and show why THAT program is right for you. And explain why you need this degree to reach your goals. So far so good for the programs mentioned; let us know if you we can help further!
Jennifer Kedrowski
mbaMission
www.mbamission.com
jen@mbamission.com

Register for a free 30 minute consult with an MBA Admissions Consultant: http://www.mbamission.com/consult.php