If you have any concerns about business school applications, deadlines, etc. mbaMission Admissions Consultants will answer your questions!
deeps

Professional help for essays

by deeps Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:03 pm

I am planning to apply for Fall 2008. I am into consulting and work around 60 hours/week and so am unable to devote sufficient time for my application process. I was wondering if hiring a professional to help me out with my essays is a good idea? If yes, do you have any recommendations?
Thanks!

60 hours a week?

by guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:20 am

60 hours a week? are you joking? Bankers working 110+ hours per week manage to find the time to write essays...I'm sure you can do the same.

Don't mean to be mean...but your posting probably would not have received attention otherwise..

by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:06 pm

no offense taken! 110+ hours a week :roll: ...well sure i can find time but my question was aimed more towards whether it taking professional help is a good idea?

by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:58 am

Let me put it this way;

You have come up with a wonderful product but need help to market the product and sell it and make profit etc. What every company does is have its own marketing department or hire someone to consult on the advertising strategy.

You, your work experience and your academic performance are a product. If you are not good at marketing yourself, I would suggest you get some help to sell your self to the business schools.

Hope this helps.