If you have any concerns about business school applications, deadlines, etc. mbaMission Admissions Consultants will answer your questions!
saranya.s1310
Forum Guests

Profile analysis

by saranya.s1310 Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:10 pm

I'm a 22 year old Indian female, with 10 months of work experience as a data analyst/scientist. I've handled several projects in a client facing role, individually. I'm planning to apply to B-schools for fall 2017 (I'll have 2 years of work experience by then). I have an undergraduate GPA of 7.9/10 and a GMAT score of 740. Please let me know what my prospects are and what schools I could apply for with this profile.
mbamissionjenK
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: Profile analysis

by mbamissionjenK Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:33 pm

Hi there,

Congrats on a solid GMAT and academic performance, and nice job planning ahead! It's still tough to say without seeing how your career develops and what you accomplish professionally and in terms of leadership etc, as b-school admissions IS a holistic process--- GMAT & GPA are necessary, but not always sufficient, to get you in. That said with your solid performance on those aspects, I would think you could aim for top 15-20 programs, and then within that will depend upon how the coming years play out... do keep in touch and reach out as it gets closer!
Jennifer Kedrowski
mbaMission
www.mbamission.com
jen@mbamission.com

Register for a free 30 minute consult with an MBA Admissions Consultant: http://www.mbamission.com/consult.php