Discuss the pros and cons of individual programs, and their admissions criteria, with your peers here.
PruthviR622
Forum Guests

Profile Evaluation Please

by PruthviR622 Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:44 pm

Please evaluate my profile:

Class 10 - 88%
Class 12 - 78%

Finished my B.Tech in EEE from Amrita University, India - CGPA 6.4

After college, joined my family business to help my father who wanted my support. Family business is a textile packaging company.

4 years of work experience, working as a production assistant and then slowly gained ranks to be a general manager. Have helped my business in getting major certifications like ISO, Labour Compliance, Quality Compliance etc. We have now become a recognised ethical supplier, and have been nominated by several international retail clients to supply packaging for their factories. As of now, I am pretty confident my dad can handle the business along with my younger brother. In my spare time, I have also worked on multiple startup ideas, but they been in a standstill because of funding. I will put my spare time to work in them and develop them slowly on the side. I would like to pursue my MBA in Strategy, in order to work in a more professional environment that shapes major businesses.

I will be taking my gmat in June. I have been getting consistent scores of 740 in my mock tests.

My first preference for MBA is Melbourne Business School in Australia. I will also prefer applying for MBA in Canada or Europe.

I would like to know, with my profile, what would be my chances of acceptance in MBS? If low, what other colleges can I try to apply to in either Australia, Canada or Europe?