Study and Strategy questions relating to the GMAT.
guestgmat

Purchase of MGMAT book from Amazon

by guestgmat Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:19 pm

I am thinking to purchase one of the MGMAT books from Amazon. But if I purchase through Amazon, do I still get the 6 online adaptive tests + question bank?

Thanks
brian
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by brian Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:28 am

Thanks for your note. Glad to see you are interested in our strategy guides.

Please call our offices at 212-721-7400 and they'll be able to walk you through some of our packages.

Good luck.

-Brian Lange
Instructor and Forum Moderator
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:06 pm

Hi - if you buy the 2007 edition of any strategy guide, that gives you access to the online practice tests as well as the online question bank for that book. (Each of the 8 books has an online question bank.) Just make sure it's the 2007 edition of the book!
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep
guestgmat

Purchas of MGMAT book through Amazon

by guestgmat Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:55 pm

Thanks Stacey,

My question is: if I order the 2007 edition book through amazon, not through the Manhattangmat store,, will I still have access to the question bank and the online tests?

Thanks a lot for your help

[quote="skoprince"]Hi - if you buy the 2007 edition of any strategy guide, that gives you access to the online practice tests as well as the online question bank for that book. (Each of the 8 books has an online question bank.) Just make sure it's the 2007 edition of the book![/quote]
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:47 pm

Yes - as long as you buy a NEW copy of the 2007 book, from any source, you will have access to the online materials associated with that book (one question bank specific to that book, plus access to the practice tests with any book).

If you find a USED copy on Amazon, though, then you may not be able to access the online materials - depends whether the person who had the book first used the online stuff already.
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
ManhattanPrep
Nonny

by Nonny Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:09 pm

When the MGMAT Store will sell the books from 2008 edition ?
Thanks in advance !
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:50 pm

We have not published any 2008 editions; as of right now, the 2007 editions are the latest. I'm not sure when a new edition will come out - we don't have specific dates set or new books written yet. (But the test hasn't changed in the last year, so the 2007 books aren't out-of-date. The next editions will likely contain new or revised strategies and that sort of thing but the basic content of the test is the same.)
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
ManhattanPrep