Study and Strategy questions relating to the GMAT.
NMencia09
Course Students

Question Banks

by NMencia09 Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:17 pm

Are the Question Banks adaptive?

Also, they seem harder than the CAT exams. Is this for a reason or am I just getting harder questions because i'm improving?

Also, If you retake the question banks, do they give new questions or just reshuffle the ones youve already done?

Thanks!
bharathdarsh
Students

Re: Question Banks

by bharathdarsh Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:30 am

I have also been using the MGMAT question banks. In my view they are NOT adaptive, but I feel that they are tougher. I get lot of wrong answers there, but it gives a valuable learning.

If you re-take the question banks, you will get the same questions only.
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:52 pm

No, the question banks are not adaptive, and they do not change - they're static. And there are some quite hard questions in there, yes. :)
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep
KoriA599
Course Students

by KoriA599 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:20 am

StaceyKoprince Wrote:No, the question banks are not adaptive, and they do not change - they're static. And there are some quite hard questions in there, yes. :)

Hi Stacey - does that mean there is no way I can keep returning to the Question bank for a new set of questions to practice with?
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:07 pm

Any one question bank always has the same questions. You can do the bank again (as many times as you like!), but you will see the same questions each time. (Every now and then, we might update a bank. But that's only if something changes with the exam or something like that.)
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep