If you have any concerns about business school applications, deadlines, etc. mbaMission Admissions Consultants will answer your questions!
anujs668
Students

SPJain GMBA(IT Management) vs Great Lakes PGPM

by anujs668 Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:18 am

Hello All,
I got admits from Great Lakes PGPM and SPJain GMBA(IT Mgmt) programs.Can someone please connect me to current or past year GMBA student?
Course wise and my post MBA goal of working abroad, I'm inclined towards GMBA program but I'm not sure about placements there in IT mgmt specialization.

I am currently working with Siemens with total work experience of 52 months in Software Development domain and my post MBA goal is to move into Management or IT Consulting domain.

Please guide and help me decide which program to go for.
Thank you.
mbamissionjenK
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: SPJain GMBA(IT Management) vs Great Lakes PGPM

by mbamissionjenK Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:05 pm

Hi there,

I would say that things to look at when deciding include the employment statistics/hiring profiles of recent grads (usually posted on the school sites); curriculum; class profile (also on website-- i.e. where people are coming FROM as you learn a lot from your classmates); and talk to current students and recent alum to get a feel for the experience and how it has impacted their career thus far! Congrats and good luck!
Jennifer Kedrowski
mbaMission
www.mbamission.com
jen@mbamission.com

Register for a free 30 minute consult with an MBA Admissions Consultant: http://www.mbamission.com/consult.php