Study and Strategy questions relating to the GMAT.

STAEDTLER non-permanent

by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:36 pm

Ok, My pen that came with the MGMAT work sheet ran out of ink. I looked on Amazon and they are sold in dozen. I don' t need dozen of them. I still have 2 classes left. Does MGMAt sell 2 of them on site?

On a separate note, Is the actual test booklet is spiraled or what. How many pages does it have? I would like to start out with drawing a grid with X rowas and Y columns depending on the numbers of pages in the spiraled booklet. I dont want to keep flipping through by drawing the grid in one page for all 37/41 Q's

Thanks
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:51 pm

Contact the office (800.576.GMAT or studentservices@manhattangmat.com) to ask how to get a replacement pen.

The scratch paper for the test is pretty much exactly what you have for practice (except, of course, it doesn't say ManhattanGMAT on it!). You'll have 5 legal-sized, yellow sheets of graph paper spiral-bound along the top. There are 10 faces but one of those faces will have instructions printed on it - so, really, you have 9 faces to work with, not 10.
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep

by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:12 pm

Good to know that there are 9 pages.

So 4/5 Q's on each page would be a good grid.

I got a marker from our local admin.
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:31 pm

Exactly! And that should be plenty of space b/c the pages are legal-sized, not letter-sized.
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep