Verbal questions from any Manhattan Prep GMAT Computer Adaptive Test. Topic subject should be the first few words of your question.
JesperH732
Forum Guests

Talent Insourcing

by JesperH732 Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:20 am

Searched for this question in the forum and didn't find a relevant answer.

Anyways the question is an evaluate the argument question and focuses on students' opporunities to interact with foreign people. After Reading the explanation I understand why AC D is correct. However I chose AC D based on that I assumed the conclusion was whether how the government policy would help solve the problem with insourcing; thus answer choice D. Where did I go wrong because I thought the main conclusion was that the accurate answer would shed some light on how the US competitiveness could be restored. As of right now I have two conclusions from my Point of view, one is the interaction with foreign people and one regarding US competitiveness. Please help.
tim
Course Students

Re: Talent Insourcing

by tim Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:00 pm

I have no idea what the problem actually says. Please note that the forum rules require you to post the text of the question - not only so other students can benefit from the discussion, but so the instructors can answer your question in the first place!
Tim Sanders
Manhattan GMAT Instructor

Follow this link for some important tips to get the most out of your forum experience:
https://www.manhattanprep.com/gmat/forums/a-few-tips-t31405.html