Study and Strategy questions relating to the GMAT.
jackj148
Forum Guests

Technically, “quicksand " is the term for sand that is so sa

by jackj148 Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:43 pm

[Text deleted by Stacey because this is an OG problem. We can't post OG problems here. We do have our own solutions posted for all OG problems in our Navigator tool, so if you have access to Navigator, check out the solution there.]

OA:B
my question is: for A, I think acquire has its subject which is 'sand', so what is the problem here? for B, what does 'it' refer to? quicksand or sand? I think B has a pronoun ambiguity, where am i wrong?
thanks!
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: Technically, “quicksand " is the term for sand that is so sa

by StaceyKoprince Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:25 pm

Welcome to the forums! Please take a little time to read through the forum guidelines. This folder is for big picture strategy questions, not individual problems. We also accept problems only from certain sources, and the OG is unfortunately a banned source, so I have to delete the text of this problem. (The copyright owners—GMAC—have not given permission to post OG problems online. I know that other websites allow OG questions to be posted, but we follow the law here.)

If you have a problem to discuss from one of the accepted sources, please post it in the relevant problem-specific folder under GMAT Math or GMAT Verbal.

And if you have any overall study strategy questions, please post right here in this folder to ask!
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep