Have some thoughts on your particular Instructor or Tutor? Let us know!
paraclete
Course Students

Thank you, Jamie Nelson -- office hours review

by paraclete Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:35 pm

As a a professional and seasoned instructor, Jamie Nelson listened carefully to me and gave me what I needed during my office hours session with her. I had been studying for 2 months and seemed to have plateaued on quant. Jamie helped me identify the low hanging fruit that would most effectively boost my score, gave me customized "phase I" and "phase II" study plans for the weeks leading up to my test, offered immediate next steps, and also answered all my questions throughout the call. Not to mention, someone at MGMAT had made a mistake and double booked her, so Jamie personally took the rescheduling into her own hands to make sure I got time with her. Talk about putting her students' interests first. When you combine that with her 13 years of experience teaching students how to master the GMAT, you've got the complete package. I will come back to confirm the results of following her study plan, but in the meantime, I am thoroughly satisfied with our office hours session, and would recommend her to anyone who needs help with their GMAT studies.
paraclete
Course Students

Re: Thank you, Jamie Nelson -- office hours review

by paraclete Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:57 am

Hi, quick update. I got a 760 (48Q/46V) on the actual test. Thanks, Jamie, for the study plan!
jnelson0612
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: Thank you, Jamie Nelson -- office hours review

by jnelson0612 Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:20 am

You are extremely welcome--congratulations!!!! Way to go!
Jamie Nelson
ManhattanGMAT Instructor