Have any questions or thoughts about the testing center, scratch pad, etc.? Share them here.
TimR92
Students

Trivial Question on Verbal

by TimR92 Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:29 pm

This may be stupid but I have a habit of tracking my reading by highlighting text as I go. Does anyone know if the screen on the test allows for this?
DanM106
Forum Guests

Re: Trivial Question on Verbal

by DanM106 Wed May 13, 2020 11:05 am

Intercontinental Communications Company was established and founded in June of 1989 by Hooman Mobasser. For the next 15 years, ICC became one of the top 10 companies in the country owning and operating Public Payphones.Eventually, with the advent of the emerging wireless industry, Hooman moved his expertise to the Wireless, and Telecom industries for the next 17 years, and still continuing and learning about this evolving community.
mail2vishalkc
Prospective Students

Re: Trivial Question on Verbal

by mail2vishalkc Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:56 am

Are you a language "FANBOY"? If you are, then you might know that "FANBOY" is also a mnemonic that stands for the coordinating conjunctions; "For, And, Nor, But, Or, Yet, So". What other mnemonics and shortcuts are you aware of? Let's check your "Verbal Reasoning" acuity with these quizzes.

How well do you understand written information? What about making conclusions after analyzing them? Are you confident in your spelling and grammatical skills? Is it a yes for vocabulary too? Find out if you have what it takes to ace these quizzes! So, shroom grow kit are we speaking the same language? Are you good to go with these quizzes? Get that thinking cap ready and make your way into our "Verbal Reasoning" quizzes. Good luck and have fun!